CREATE, CLEAN & MOVE featuring the Top MUST-see Tech Startups
- Proof of Innovative Tech: Startups must demonstrate a unique and groundbreaking technology or solution within their industry. This tech should offer substantial benefits, improvements or disruptions compared to existing solutions.
- Measurable impact: Based on the three categories: This must include data on increased efficiency, reduced environmental impact (CLEAN), enhanced user experience (CREATE) or improved transportation, logistics and smart cities (MOVE).
- Scalability: The startup must have a clear strategy for scaling their technology, business model and overall company growth. Judges will evaluate if the tech has potential to reach a broader audience or market.
- Market Research: Startups should provide evidence of thorough market research, including target demographics, demand, and competitive analysis. This research should support the idea that there is a substantial market for their innovation.
- Company Revenue: Start-ups should be broken into 2 categories to allow for the latest innovation, as well as feature more advanced startup technology, while also including the latest innovations, and allowing a more diverse background of startups:
- Revenue up to 2.5million
- Revenue 2.5-5million
How it works:
- Submit your application form below by DEADLINE
- 10 innovation startups will be selected, by our jury, to have an exhibit space at the Startup Lane on each zone (Clean, Create or Move) + other in-kind prizes.
- Our jury is comprised of 2 Judges (Most likely VC’s experts in that designated zones)
- Once the contest closes and if you’re selected, you will receive an email from our team with further steps to follow.
- Winners featured in VTJ (or other media)
- Winners featured on IW Website
- Winners featured on IW Newsletter announcement and social media exposure
- Social Media (LI) Badges for all Participants
- Winners receive a Startup Booth: Value $5000 + listing on the Exhibitors page as an Enhanced Exhibitor
- 1 VIP PASS
- 3 Expo Passes
- Opportunity to participate on the Pitch Stage Qualifier (winners get to pitch in front of live investors on the main stage at the Grizzly Pursuit)